Sunday, May 2, 2010

Play vs Exercise


So yesterday I had an awesome day. It started out a little boring but after time the boring made sense and I loved what I had accomplished, maybe more on that later.

After all the boring stuff was over Ren and I were able to put together a truck from one of the Lowes Build and Grow workshops. It was lots of fun and Mom even let us paint them which is way cool.

When we were done with that I wanted Dad to jump on the trampoline with me so I asked him. He promptly shook his head no and said that he could not do it. He started to explain, or as I like to say "give an excuse", as to why he couldn't but I was not going to let him off that easy.

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "Dad it is like exercise, and you are FAT" (emphasis added)! After Mom picked herself up off the pavement and Dad acknowledged the fact and thanked me for pointing it out he stated that he cannot jump on the trampoline as it makes him dizzy.

Now if he had just said that in the first place I would not have had to let him know he is fat, oh well the cat, or should I say "fat" is out of the bag now!

No comments: