Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness is upon us again!!


To the faithful bombers, welcome back! To the new comers, we hope you will come back! To all, it is on!!!

As many of you can see I have "lost that bloggin' feeling, woa woa, that bloggin' feeling" so I cannot promise the same level of originality, spontaneity, nor frequency that once graced these pages but I will do my best to capture the true nature of the bracket challenge.

Let's get involved and have some good ol' fashioned F-U-N FUN!!!!

The standings based on best possible score fro the start are as follows:

Group Standings
RankTeam NameScoreCorrectBest ScoreBest CorrectChampion
1Roo B0066563******* (***)
1amy bland0051763******* (***)
1Alesha Durtschi0049463******* (***)
1Gwenevere Bland0048163******* (***)
1lance durtschi0047863******* (***)
1Jason Vest0047563******* (***)
1pat bland0047263******* (***)
1Ryan B0046563******* (***)
1Purdue Carlos0045963******* (***)
1Logan Durtschi0044563******* (***)
1Heath Bland0044063******* (***)
1Crystal Bland0043663******* (***)
1Ryan Lowder0043363******* (***)
1Heather Vest0042063******* (***)
1Luke Durtschi0042063******* (***)
1Erin Cazee0041663******* (***)
1Nathan Cazee0041563******* (***)
1Nicole Burks0041263******* (***)
1Blake Weber0041063******* (***)
1Jon Allen0040963******* (***)

Where will you end up?

No comments: