Sunday, March 27, 2011

Final Four, without any of our champions still in it?


VCU new it a long time ago, however I would bet that not very many people picked VCU vs. Butler in the final four.

That is right folks, we are minutes away from having the first ever, that I can remember, where not one of the participants has a champion in the final four. This is exciting. How cool for an 11 seed to make it to the final four?

Alot has happened since I woke on Thursday so I have slacked a bit on getting my posts up. I apologize for that. I was unable to get the standings as they were after Thursdays Games so below are the standings after Friday's games.



And the standings as they currently are after Saturday's games where once again Butler has proven that Coach Steven's is the the man!

No comments: