
Well, after the first two rounds Jason is still hanging on strong. It is a very exciting year to many of the oldies but goodies whom have never been at the top. Thus far Jason has held on at the top throughout the entire first weekend with the exception being Thursday taken by myself.
It looks like, at a very quick glance, that only one team chosen to win it all has been eliminated. And if you follow Crystal on facebook at all you will know that she has already bowed out. She does however have a good excuse as she forgot her password and had to sign-up for a new account. By the time that she realized it and got signed-up she only had 10 minutes to make her selections prior to the closing of the brackets.
Anyone want to take a guess at who they think will win it all, from our bracket challenge not the tournament itself.
2 comments:
Let me just say that I am excited to be finally beating MY WIFE! Took long enough! I don't think I've ever been at the top for more than an hour. However, if Duke wins it all, does she still have a chance? I guess the next rounds will tell the tale.
-Jason
We'll sing the Butler War Song. We'll give the fighting cry. We'll fight the Butler battle. Bulldogs ever do or die!
Post a Comment