
DISCLAIMER *** I cannot buy into he the "playin" games being a round so I refuse to post as if they are *** DISCLAIMER
So after the first two full days have come to an end we are beginning to see a few people pull away from the rest. Some whom have always been on top have fallen way off the mark and others that have rarely been on top of the field have obtained that very mark.
With everyone's champion pick still in the race it is still anyone game.
3 comments:
YESSSSS!!!!!
I must gloat now since this may be my only chance!
Emailed as Heather Vest
Oops
That last message was by me, not by Heather. Yes, I am the
one in the lead....for now.
Emailed as Jason Vest, currently in first place.
I'll take the jump halfway up the board. It was an ugly
start, but it is coming back.
Emailed from Nathan
Post a Comment