Sunday, March 27, 2011

Last Man Standing



After the final game of the elite eight Jason still has one team from his bracket in the final four. He is the ONLY one with a team remaining.




I was secretly hoping that UNC would win leaving out brackets completely busted. However that did not occur so one person still has hopes of having a team in the championship game.

3 comments:

Vest Family said...

Correction! I have two of the final four: UConn and Kentucky. Woop! I would like to thank all those who made this victory possible...namely, Ryan for inviting me to his pool. Finally, I would like to say: Butler-Kentucky final! I won't know for whom to cheer!

Vest Family said...

Jason- yadda yadda yadda! "I would like to thank all..." Save your victory speech. I'll give a better one next year when I beat you! :)
As for your dilemma in the possible dream final between UK and Butler, let me make it easy for you....BUTLER!!!!
XOXO, Heather

Erin said...

I love how Jason and Heather are talking trash to each other over the internet...
And I agree with Heather...Butler all the way!! Even though I live in Kentucky now, I'll always be a HOOSIER and vote for the Indiana team!