Friday, March 12, 2010

Dancing

Tonight was family fun night and I got to pick the movie. I chose The Sandlot! I really liked the movie, but the best part was when all the names go up at the end. The music was way cool and I got to show off my dancing skills.

I started dancing around like I always do and then I noticed the beat changed. My feet started swinging and my arms were matching their movement. Later Mom told me I was swinging. I said whatever, everyone knows the swings are outside.

Anyway it was way cool. The only sad part was Mom and Dad sat there watching me instead of scrambling for the camera. I will have to see if I can get the grove again tomorrow so I will have some visual memories of my first swing dance!

1 comment:

Ju said...

The sandlot is a great movie! And dancing during the credits is always one of my favorite things as well.