
With the final game finished and the Elite Eight set I was able to gain an additional 5 points to extend my lead to seven points. Although I am saddened that Purdue did not make it, I was rooting for them as both the underdog and as a team from Indiana, there loss did propel me into the first spot. I love March Madness!
In the top five spots there are three different individuals that still have 5 teams remaining. With only one person have only one team remaining it is still close and there are a few different people that could take this.

With the Michigan State Victoooory the true leader has taken his place at the top. It was a good close game but when it counted most the Spartans were able to pull it out. With Purdue losing it looks like I will pull ahead even farther. However I will refrain from claiming victory until the final buzzer sounds. I ROCK!!

Click the picture above to view a clearer version of the current stats.
After the first set of games the only thing that has changed is the points. Some moved closer and some sagged farther behind but no spots shifted.
This next game will tell us a lot about who a possible winner might be.
No comments:
Post a Comment