Thursday, March 18, 2010

Deadline looms for the slackers

It is finally here, all the waiting and finally we will see who can bring home the prize. There are a few new faces in the crowd but still time for new ones to join in. Even if you know nothing of basketball and believe that a field goal is worth three points and that the sweeper plays the middle you can still have fun. Simply guess and enter to play for bragging rights. That is exactly what last years winner did, she guessed! Ha-Ha!!

I am calling you out, the champion from last year has not even entered this year, is she scared she cannot compete? does she believe she guessed and everyone will know if she enters this year? GET IN THE GAME, you know who you are.

Look here to get the necessary info to join and lets have some fun!!!

3 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

That's me! It's a good thing I checked my google reader this morning or else my bracket would be incomplete. The only thing I know for sure...BYU is not going to break my heart this year. I don't care what the media says...I'm not taking them past the first round!

Vest Family said...

Very funny Ryan. Go ahead, cast your stones. Winners are use to the abuse from jealous onlookers.
~Heather Vest

Boy said...

Jealous, phoooey!